As an integrated multi-discipline technical consulting firm specializing in complex and large scale projects across a variety of markets, AEI has long recognized the need for such value-added specialty services as Cost Estimating.
As a result, AEI's Cost Estimating group - which maintains accuracy averages from Concepts through Construction Documents that are 17% to 50% better than industry standards - draws on market knowledge of vast breadth to provide the most current cost expertise for Healthcare, Science and Technology, Higher Education, Energy and Utility Infrastructure, Process, Commercial, even architectural lighting design projects.
With a combined 80 years of architectural, MEP, and IT experience, and drawing on a historical benchmarking database of over 1,500 projects, AEI Cost Estimating establishes and confirms realistic design costs. Immediacy to in-house technical professionals provides further resources, assuring accuracy, in addition to such tools and software as MC2-ICE, On Screen Takeoff, NECA/MCAA Labor, National Pricing Service, vendor pricing, city cost adjustment, and ABS/CAD Cost Estimating.
Cost Estimating service offerings include:
- Cost Estimates at every phase of project design, from master planning and design concepts through construction documents
- Comparative/Reconciliation Estimates
- Review Change Order Pricing
- Design Issues Studies
- Facility Survey Capability
- Value Engineering/Management
- Man Hour Construction Scheduling
- Budget Development and Monitoring
- Construction Management/Contractor Estimate Reviews
- Cost Modeling